Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exciting News!

I wanted to share some exciting news with everyone - I'm a Watkins associate!!! I joined about a month ago and am working to get everything moving. Some of your may already know of Watkins or have never heard of it, but it's a great company whose products focus on natural living.

Watkins has been America's pioneer in natural living since 1868. As America's original natural apothcary manufacturer, Watkins uses only the finest natural ingredients in its diverse lines of personal care, home care, remedies and organic flavorings.

For local people, I will be placing orders twice a month (15th & 30th) and can deliver your products to you. For everyone else, you can visit www.watkinsonline.com and order directly from the website - be sure to use my associate number #385972 when placing your order. I'll be creating a separate blog for Watkins, but in the meantime, feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thanks,
Heather

No comments: