Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brown Sugar Pecan Brie

While I'm home trying to recooperate from some sort of bug that is clogging my ears, giving me a fever and making it impossible to get warm; I'd do a little blogging to keep myself busy. This was another appetizer I served at my Scentsy party over the weekend. It was so good...that it was gone in a matter of minutes!

I love brie. I think it's one of my favorite cheeses to eat and then add some brown sugar and pecans - DELISH! This is another super simple recipe with only 4 ingredients!



1 round of brie, rind removed
brown sugar
chopped pecans
loaf of italian bread

In the center of a baking stone, place the brie. Remove some of the cheese from the center to make an area to press the brown sugar into. Add the brown sugar and sprinkle the pecans on top of the sugar.

Cut the bread into 1/2 inch thick pieces and line up in a ring around the brie. Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the brie starts to get gooey and the brown sugar melts. I left mine in a little too long, but it was so delicious!

Source: Your Homebased Mom

No comments: