Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I'm so full from 2 meals, one at my mom's and the other at my in-laws. I was able to enjoy all my favorite things - potato filling, candied sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce.

I have three new recipes to share with you that were part of our Thanksgiving dinner - Spinach Gratin, Corn Fritters and Pumpkin Cream pie. I have yet to try the pie, but there were lots of Mmmmms while everyone was eating it. Hearing that always makes me feel good that I know what I'm doing in the kitchen!

I have decided that my next adventure in baking will be..... YEAST BREADS. I have really only experimented with quick breads and muffins, but I want to try working with yeast. I'm a little nervous, but I'm hoping for the best. If anyone has advice working with yeast, please let me know!

No comments: