1 box no-boil lasanga noodles (16 sheets)
15 oz container ricotta cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 lb lean ground beef, cooked, drained
2 jars pasta sauce
2 Tbsp dried oregano
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella, parmesan cheese and the dried oregano.
To assemble the lasagna,
- Spread one cup of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture, half of the browned meat, 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of sauce.
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining ricotta mixture and browned meat and 1 cup of sauce.
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.