Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

So tomorrow is New Year's Eve....I really can't believe the year is over. It flew by! 2010 was a fairly good year. We've been healthy, employed and trying to enjoy life as much as possible. It's amazing that next year, I'll have a 4 year old. Seriously....wasn't she just born the other day?!?! I'm hoping 2011 brings some good changes to our house. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a couple things to come our way. No, I'm not telling what they are either :)


I've really picked up on my blogging this year and plan to continue and expand next year! I have lots of ideas and recipes to try out....so make sure to keep coming back. I'd also love to hear some feedback...I know you're out there :) Don't be shy!

Now.... on the top 10 most viewed posts of 2010.









 

 



 

 


 
AND NUMBER 1.....

 



 

Hope you all have a happy and healthy New Year!



No comments: