Friday, April 22, 2011

Veggie Ranch Pizza

Madeline's daycare had an Easter party on Thursday and I signed up to bring veggies. I didn't want to bring just a bag of carrots, so I thought this would be something the kids would enjoy. I was wrong, Madeline said all the teachers ate it and none of the kids. Oh well...next time!


2 packages crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
1 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp onion powder
veggies

In a jelly roll pan, spread out the crescent rolls to form a crust. Bake according to the package instructions for 10-12 minutes. Set aside and let cool.

In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, miracle whip, dill and onion powder until well combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled crust.

Spread the veggies evenly aross the pizza. I used shredded carrots, peppers and broccoli.

Source: Kraft Foods

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I would have eaten it! I love veggie pizza!