Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Garlic

Happy Garlic Day! I'm a big fan of garlic and I use it a lot in my cooking. There's report after report of how garlic is good for you and is nothing short of a wonder herb. You mean the thing that can ward off vampire is really good for you?!!? Just kidding, just needed to throw that in to see if you were paying attention! LOL!


There's been new research about the health benefits of garlic - from helping to treat cancer, reducing high blood pressure, curing ear infections, flushing out toxins and so much more. Though there are some pretty gross side effects of eating too much garlic - garlic breath (who has a mint?), body odor and digestive problems. I guess everything in moderation is ok!

Now on to my favorite recipe highlighting garlic -



If you haven't tried this recipe yet, you're seriously missing out!

Garlic photo from istock.com

2 comments:

JenniferH said...

One of my faces!

JenniferH said...

That was supposed to be faves.