Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken


My friend Cindy shared this recipe with my mom's board and it was getting rave reviews - so I knew I had to try it. It was really good and very quick and easy to make. I think the recipe is originally from Allrecipes.com - I cut down on the amount of butter the original recipe called for to make it a little healthier.

2 Tbsp butter
4 Tbsp minced garlic
1 lb chicken tenders
4-6 Tbsp brown sugar
salt & pepper to taste

In a large saute pan, melt butter. Add garlic and let brown for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken all the way through so it is no longer pink. Crumble brown sugar on top of chicken and let melt. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

This sounds really good!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

What an interesting recipe - I think I'll try it this week.

:)
ButterYum