Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 10 of 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I took a little time off from blogging to spend with my family. 2013 was another big year of changes for us - we sold our first home and bought our forever home and I started a business. I'm hoping 2014 won't be full of changes and we'll be able to enjoy the things we've worked so hard for over the last couple of years.

I've set some goals for 2014 and the big one that pertains to my cooking and baking is to get back to clean eating and eliminating as much as the processed foods out of our life. I know it's going to be difficult with two small children, but I'm going to give it all I can. I'd love for you to share any resources you use to do that!

Now onto the top 10 most popular recipes from 2013!

#10 - Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes

#9 - Fudge Brownies

#8 - Chocolate Oat Bars

#7 - Orange-Pineapple Julius
#6 - Italian Meatball Soup

#5 - Cheesesteak Buns

#4 - Black Bottom Pie

#3 - Cheesy Cauliflower Patties

#2 - Blueberry Breakfast Bars

and the number 1 most popular recipe....
Pretzel Crusted Pork Chops


No comments: